Vodpod videos no longer available.
In case you’re obsessing about normal problems like your food being overcooked, your clothes not fitting quite right, or your kids not doing their homework, don’t bother. Because soon, says trend-forecaster Gerald Celente publisher of The Trends Journal, you’re going to have a lot more important things to worry about. Such as a huge spike in crime, as towns and cities are forced to cut back on police enforcement to pare their massive budget deficits. And higher taxes, as the government tries to save its own skin by producing revenue any way it can. And a loss of liberty, as the government tries to preserve its own power by tracking every aspect of your life.Fortunately, says Celente, civilization itself will not collapse. But it’s going to get really bad for a while.
- Made By Many wp.me/puIaC-2qX 5 years ago
- DIY: Toaster wp.me/puIaC-2qV 5 years ago
- Mr. Scott Snibbe wp.me/puIaC-2qT 5 years ago
- RFID no cabide wp.me/puIaC-2qQ 5 years ago
- Letting Go wp.me/puIaC-2qN 5 years ago
- agências animação app apple apps arte ação fodástica bbh labs brain brainstorm9 brasil busca cannes case cinema ciência comportamento criatividade crise dados Data visualization design economia educação estratégia evolução facebook fast company fotografia google guerrilha ideias informações inovação instalação interatividade interface internet iPhone jogos jornais jornalismo mercado microsoft MIT mobile modelos monetização mídia música neuroscience nick carr nike noah brier nokia NYT pesquisa PSFK psicologia redes sociais silvio meira Stop motion storytelling tecnologia TED the guardian tiago dória twitter uod video videogame vimeo viral visualização de dados wired